Collect every drop of your precious milk while you’re on the go. No one will notice. Do not waste your letdown!
We are really proud of our discreet, comfortable and convenient breast milk collector… saving mum’s liquid gold, one drop at a time!
They are so easy to use too! Simply place inside your nursing bra and they will collect any excess milk that leaks between feeds or while nursing. Thanks to the soft and flexible silicone base, they are comfortable for you to wear – no digging in or sharp edges!
Also a great aid in alleviating breast engorgement, the collectors allow the excess milk causing the engorgement to drain away and leave you in comfort.
The breast milk collector is the perfect addition to our Mer'veilles natural nursing shells and organic bamboo reusable breast pads.
- Perfect when you’re out and about so you do not waste a drop of your Liquid Gold. You can collect up to 20 ml in each collector
- Compact and comfortable, no one will notice you are wearing them, not even you
- Small size, fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- Keep hygienic and easy to find by toting in their own hard carry case
- Easy to use – no cords, batteries or assembly required
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
- BPA free - non-toxic, will not leak plastic micro particles into your breastmilk
- Friendly for the environment, reuse as many times as you want
How to use:
- Place the breast milk collector over your nipple with the silicone plug facing up and inside your nursing bra to secure it in position
- When you are done, slightly lean forward and carefully remove the Breast Milk Collector – so as not to spill a drop
- Pour the collected liquid gold (breastmilk) into a container
- Rinse and place back over your nipple or put back into the case until next use
Note: It is not recommended to use the milk collectors while sleeping.
- Clean after each use. You can simply throw it in the dishwasher
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Breast Milk Collector with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean the collectors