We would love to introduce you to the most convenient, comfortable and easy to use Breast Pump on the market; The Haakaa Breast Pump!
With no cords, batteries or assembly required – simply place the pump over your nipple, apply suction and watch the milk flow!
And best of all, the Haakaa Breast Pump is made from 100% food grade silicone, meaning it is so comfortable! No hard plastic digging into delicate breast tissue, the silicone moulds and caresses your breast ensuring comfort is paramount. The silicone is also eco-friendly, and importantly won't leak plastic micro particles into your breastmilk.
The Haakaa Breast Pump fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and is the perfect gift for a mum to be.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour
- Perfect for travelling, when you’re out and about, or when you’re out without the baby and will miss a feed (and need to do a quick pump in the closest bathroom)
- Compact size, fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone
- Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
How to use:
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
- Clean after each use
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product
- Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.